Maybe a little healthy for some but try it, it may surprise you.
- 3 sweet potatoes, chopped (skin on for more roughage)
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 red onion
- 1 cup cous cous
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 Tbs olive oil
1) Saute the onion in olive oil till transparent.
2) Add the carrots, sweet potatoes, tomatoes and cumin and simmer for approx 20 - 30 mins.
3) Pour the boiling water over the cous cous and leave to stand for approx 10 mins, serve with the stew and enjoy.